- A pack of 3 curved, fitted fabric masks that fit snugly.
- Outer fabric is green cotton jersey fabric, and the inner fabric is white cotton jersey fabric (T Shirt material), these sandwich a third layer of the white jersey fabric, resulting in the triple layer face mask.
- The two outer layers have stitching detail down the centre seam, this gives a flexible support down the front of the mask.
- I have used ballpoint jersey sewing needles during construction, this type of needle pushes the knitted jersey cotton fibers apart during sewing rather than piercing them.
- The top edge of the mask has two holes which allow for insertion/removal of the nose wire, which gives a snug fit around the top of the mask.
- The removable nose wire is copper with an outer plastic sheath, and is sturdy.
- Remove nose wire from mask prior to washing there are two holes in top seam that you can push the wire out.
- I have hand washed and machine washed (max 40°C) my masks and they fared well, dry flat and run over with an iron if you need to, but don’t iron the elastic it may melt!
- For flexibility I’ve attached 60cm / 24″ length of soft elastic to the mask tied in a loose knot that can be placed round the back of the head. Adjust to suit your head size
- If you prefer ear loop style masks, undo the knot, leaving elastic threaded through sides of mask, cut the elastic in half and re knot 2 loops on either side of mask.
- Approx measurements: 190mm wide 140mm tall.
- These masks do not have a filter.
- These are not medical masks.